Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Top 11 Products of 2011

Ok, so I jumped on the bandwagon to do the tag of my top 11 products of 2011! Let us begin!

Makeup




♥ Laura Gellar Shadow/Liner duo in Unearthed/Dark Chocolate ♥
This is my fave quick eyeshadow duo. I received this in one of my QVC Beauty Tubes and it's a super quick and pretty look for every day. If you use the products wet it makes a great bronzey/brown smokey eye.

♥ NYC Bronzer in Sunny ♥
Is this not the best bronzer? I love this super cheap, super matte and super natural bronzer. I wear this every day from winter to summer and it never looks orange or fake.

♥ Wet and Wild Megaglo in Blushing ♥
I've had this product for a while and I just started using it in the past few months as a cheek highlight and I love it! It works very well for my pale complexion. Rub it in well and you can't tell the difference between this and the Benefit High Beam.

♥ Cargo Blush in Mendocino ♥
I received this blush in a Cargo giftset from Apothica.com and I love, love, love it! Use it with a light hand and it just gives the prettiest berry flush.

♥ Mally Eyecolor Starlight Waterproof Liner in Midnight ♥
I also received this in a Beauty Tube and it's my only Mally product and I am in love with it! I use this on my waterline and while sometimes it travels to right beyond the corner of my eye, it usually stays put for the entire day! Such a nice and creamy black.

♥ It Cosmetics Brow Power in Universal ♥
Wow, another QVC Beauty Tube product! While I love, love my WnW liner, this brow pencil is really fantastic and lasts all day. I also like that the other side of the pencil is a brush to make the look more natural.

Body Care




♥ Vaseline Cocoa Butter ♥
I use this baby every day and it keeps my skin feeling silky smooth. The smell and price doesn't hurt!

♥ Bath and Body Works Signature Vanilla's Fragrance Mist in Apricot ♥
I get SO many compliments on this scent, it's loco! It smells so yummy and subtly fruity at the same time. I wore this every day in the summer and now in the winter when I want a boost!

♥ Lush Sweet Lips Sugar Lip Scrub ♥
My lips are always so blah that I use this scrub almost daily. While I could be cheap and use olive oil and sugar I like the convenience of always having this around and the smell and taste doesn't hurt!

Hair Care and A Random




♥ Suave Dry Shampoo ♥
I really, really like this dry shampoo. I actually use it almost every day to give my hair volume and a more fresh feeling. I wash my hair every other day so this keeps my hair voluminous.

♥ Colgate Optic White Toothpaste ♥
I bought this toothpaste during a couponing extravaganza and I was blown away by it! There is a definitely a noticable difference in whitening while just using this. I began using 5 minute White along with it so I hope to see even a more dramatic difference.

So that's all folks. If you did this post, please leave a link below or let me know some of your favorite products of 2011!

1 comment:

januarysublime said...

Great post! We agree with pretty much all of them! Just did a post on the bubblegum lip scrub, its amazing! Great blog, we're now following!

http://januarysublime.com

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by