Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I'm: Reading This Week

I spend a lot of time on the internet during the week to help pass the time. I read so many blogs and watch so many youtube videos that I wanted to start a weekly post on my current fave blogs, websites or books of the moment.

This week I've become ADDICTED to www.thenesteffect.com. It's a home organization, DIY, lifestyle kind of blog and I found it through Pinterest. I may have gone back and read like a year's worth of it! This blog is full of so many amazing tips and interesting tidbits. It completely brings out the wannabe Martha Stewart in me!!

1 comment:

Tisha said...

That sounds like an awesome website! I will definitely have to look into it because I want to start decorating more.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by