Friday, February 24, 2012

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag!

I've seen this tag going around YouTube and I just couldn't wait to do it myself!


Greed

Most Expensive Product

I don't own a lot of high end products, but I'd say my most expensive product is my Clinique Clinical Dark Spot Corrector for $50.

Least Expensive Product

Wet and Wild Color Icon Brow and Eye Liner in Taupe for $.99! What an amazing brow color!

Wrath

Beauty products I have a Love/Hate Relationship With

I love my Revlon New Complexion Foundation in Natural Beige 04. The color gives me a great tan-glow with out making my skin color too dark. It looks great for the first few hours and then just slides off my face, and I have dry skin! I can't even imagine what this would be like for oily skin.

Product Hardest to Get

I've never craved any products that everyone wanted, because I'm pretty cheap, but I did go to a few drugstores to find the Revlon Lipbutters.

Gluttony

Delicious Products

Oh my lordie, do I love, love, love my Bath and Body Works Signature Vanilla's Apricot Fragrance Mist! It is the perfect sweet smell and my favorite summer scent by a landslide.



Sloth

Beauty Product I Neglect Due to Laziness

I always look at my eyelash curler and reach for it maybe once a month. I need to use it more often!

Pride

Beauty Product That Gives You The Most Confidence

Definitely foundation and concealer. I really loathe my skin, so I feel so much better by just evening things out with foundation and concealer.

Lust

The tag says to state what attributes I find most attractive in the opposite sex, but it doesn't make any damn sense! What makes sense is a beauty product that you lust over! I'm lusting after the perfect concealer to cover acne and acne scarring. I've tried a few concealers which are ok, but they have no staying power. I think I might try the Glamoflauge from Hard Candy.

Envy

I've never actually received a makeup gift! I would love to receive the Urban Decay Naked Palete 1 or 2!

I tag everyone! I think this is such a cute tag. If you do this, please post the link in the comment sections!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by