Friday, February 3, 2012

January Beauty Tube

So I have been addicted to my QVC Beauty Tubes. I cancelled my Birchbox subscription and I only subscribe to this now. I get it once every 2 months or so and it costs less than $30 with shipping. It's offered through QVC. This month contained a lot of skin care products, some of which may be too harsh for my sensitive skin.



From top to bottom:

♥ Mally Volumizing Mascara

♥ Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Booster- An antioxidant loaded serum to help fight off enviornmental aggressors.

♥ Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment- I really wanted to try a Kate Somerville skincare product but this may be too harsh for my sensitive skin.

♥ Traditions by Nick Chavez Yucca Root Shampooing Cream- At first I thought this was like that Wen stuff, but it's just a hydrating shampoo.

♥ Calista Tools Achieve 10 Styling Cream- This is a lightweight styling cream that adds shine, increases body, detangles, conditions and protects against heat styling. This reminds me of that 10 product that a lot of girls talk about. I'm really excited to try this!

♥ Tarte Aqua-Gel Eyeliner in Purple- This feels so smooth, I just hope it has decent staying power!

♥ First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream- This is my new winter cream! So smooth!

♥ Philosophy Field of Flowers 3-in-1 and Perfurmed Body Lotion

I can't wait to try out all of these products and also be introduced to brands that I have never heard of! For my fellow beauty gals or guys looking for a great gift, I totally recommend the QVC Beauty Test Tube.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by