Friday, February 17, 2012

Super Massive Haul!! Super pic heavy!

So January 15th was my birthday and I received a lot of gift cards and money. On top of Christmas being only a few weeks before, I was so ready to shop! I know that now is the time to be snatching up great winter deals, but I was just in a spring mood, so I started my spring shopping a little early!




Marshalls

I love Marshalls, but you really have to be in the mood to search. It's not an easy store to shop in and it takes a little bit of patience and dedication, but you can usually find some great finds. Now I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm 27 years old and still totally drawn to the juniors department. They have some super affordable pieces that mixed with some mature pieces from my wardrobe, make the perfect age appropriate combo!



♥ Eyeshadow Brand Lace Tank-$12.99
I love this tank! The racerback style gives this top a great shape and the little beading around the edges is such a cute detail.

♥ Lace Shorts-$14.99

I have seen these lace shorts everywhere! I'm so glad I found such a cute pair for so cheap! These are definitely gonna be worn a lot for those fancier summer nights out.


♥ Striped Open Knit Sweater- $12.99
I know that yellow is a big color for spring, and I'm strangely drawn to the yellow/grey combo. I like the open knit/cropped feel of this sweater. It keeps it casual and summery.



♥ Black and White Split Sleeve Tee by Derek Heart- $7.99

I've wanted one of these split sleeve tee's for a while. I didn't necessarily want a cropped version, but I figure this will be really cute with a pair of cut offs and a bathing suit top.



♥ Purple Striped Yoga Top- $10

Ever since my bf got his own place, Sundays are basically spent lounging around and cooking. I've been pretty bummy on Sundays, so I bought this to at least look bummy and cute. It's super comfy and stretchy!


H&M

♥ Blue sheer blouse- $12.95

I've been looking for a looser fit button down blouse for a while. I still want a silky kind of one, but I couldn't resist this sheer one for spring. I also like how the back hem is slightly longer than the front. I know this is photographing purple right now, but it's actually a light periwinkle.

Old Navy

I was surprised that a lot of Old Navy spring items were already on clearance. I normally only Old Navy clearance items when they are an extra percent off, but I only found one or two of each item I wanted and they were super cheap already so I snatched them up.



Polka Dot Tank- From $22.49 to $6.99

I bought one in black and white and one in red and blue. I really love the fit of these ruffled tanks. They will make a great top in the summer and a great layering piece now!


Slouchy Striped Top- From $22.49 to $7.99

Just another piece to help make Sundays a little less bummy lol.

Charming Charlies

This store just opened by me and OMG I am so glad it did! If you don't know what Charming Charlies is, it's an accessory store where everything is organized by color. They have everything from jewelry, to bags, to shoes, to some clothing. Their clearance jewelry was buy 1 get 2 free so I went a little crazy. This is everything minus one necklace I left at John's. The total for all of these babies? $18!!!

1 comment:

Tisha said...

I have a Charming Charlies by me too! They have so many cool things that are really affordable. :)

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by