Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Right Now

What I'm watching on Youtube this week:

Cooking With April

April seems like one of the sweetest beauty gurus on Youtube. Now she's started a cooking channel and I love it! She's so damn cute and makes me wanna whip out my Minnie Mouse apron!



What I'm reading on the web this week:

I already talked about how much I love Blogilates on Youtube, but her blog is just as fab! The recipes are great and the workouts are awesome. She is very inspiring. I'm thinking of trying her meal plan for 30 days to see how it works for me.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by