Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I'm Reading and Watching This Week

What I'm Reading

While I of course love my blogs, this week I began reading the Pretty Little Liars series on my Kindle Fire. I am quite obsessed with that show (I know it's a young adult show, but it's so damn good) and I heard that the books are quite different from the show. So I wanted to read and see the difference. I bought books 1-4 on my Kindle Fire, and will hopefully be able to snag some from the library so I don't have to buy all of them.





What I'm Watching



I've written that I'm on a quest to not be such a skinny fat girl and I have really been loving fitness blogs, youtube channels and tumblrs. Bex is one of my new faves. Just watching her vids makes me feel inspired and she seems like someone who would be so much fun to hang out with.

What are you guys watching and reading this week?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by