Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What I'm Reading and Watching This Week

I am currently loving January Sublime. This is a fabulous beauty and fashion blog by two adorable Brits. I found this blog when these lovelies commented on one of my posts and I've been in love with them since. I love being able to see British hauls and their nail designs are to die for! Go check them out!!


I don't know who doesn't love Nikki Phillipi! She has quickly become one of my fave Youtubers! Her fashion videos are just too cute and everything is so affordable!

1 comment:

januarysublime said...

We're literally blushing!! Honoured :) xxx

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by