Monday, March 19, 2012

Couples OOTD: Celebration Time!

This past Saturday was John's nephew's Christening. Neither of us are very religious, but John was named Godfather, so we were pretty excited for the event. It was a great event and we all had an awesome time! Since it's very rare that we both look so snazzy, I decided to do a couple's outfit of the day!




On me:
Dress: H&M
Black Patent Belt: Stolen from John's sister
Shoes: Coach via TJ Maxx via John
Bling ring: Lia Sophia

On John:
Suit: Tommy Hilfiger via Men's Warehouse
Shirt: Calvin Klein
Tie: Charles Tyrwhitt
Boots: Aldo- Ludwig

1 comment:

Tammy said...

You both look great!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by