Tuesday, March 13, 2012

OOTD: Early Spring

It has been absolutely gorgeous the past few days in NY. I'm so happy that I got to bust out some of my spring wardrobe pieces much earlier than expected. Today was 72 degrees, so I busted out a sheer work appropriate blouse.

::Sorry for the TERRIBLE pics::



It's an H&M themed outfit!

Blue Sheer Button Down: H&M (recently)
Long oatmeal layering tank: H&M (old)
Black Leggings: H&M (recently)
Brown Belt- Kohls (recently- only clearance for less than $5!)
Brown Riding Boots- Aerosoles Outlet (old)
Gold Disc Necklace- Antique
Gold Bangle Set- Charming Charlies (Free from a great BOGO sale)

I really love this blouse, but it was honestly a bit heavier than I thought it would be. This is perfect for those days with temps in the 60's to low 70's. I guess my hot classroom was too warm!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by