Sunday, March 4, 2012

Review: Deborah Lippmann The Stripper To Go Nail Polish Removew

I have this box in my drawer that is just full of samples or various products from Birchbox, QVC Beauty Tube or Sephora samples. I was looking through it a couple of weeks ago and found these nail polish remover pads from Deborah Lippmann. I'm 90% sure that I received these in a Birchbox, but I cancelled my subscription so long ago that I really can't be sure.

Nails are not my forte at all. Any product that will make doing my own nails easier is alright in my book.



These nail polish remover pads are super easy to use, HOWEVER not amazing on glitter polish. If you have regular polish on one swipe of these pads will remove the polish, if you have glitter polish you may need to use a bit more elbow grease. This product claims to be lavender scented, but it smells like regular old nail polish to me.

Product Info:
Easy, effortless polish removal no matter the nail color
Botanical ingredients keep the nail plate moisturized and provide natural anti-bacterial properties
One mitt cleans all 10 nails
One mitt per packet and 6 packets per box

Where to buy: Amazon, Nordstrom, Saks for $12.00 for 6 mitts

Would I repurchase?: While I love the portability of the product, $2.00 per usage for nail polish remover is just a bit much for me.

1 comment:

Channing said...

Considering that Deborah Lippmann is infamous for her glitters, I thought these would be amazing on glitter. I'm glad I didn't spend the money on these ;-/

Great review though!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by