Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Fashion Wants

This amazingly awesome March weather has got me in early spring mode! I usually hate when stores display spring clothing in February and March, because it's normally dreadfully cold here in NY! However, this winter is something different and I hope the lovely 60's temps stay around for a while! I have a pretty decent spring/summer wardrobe put together, but there are some pieces that I am dying to incorporate into my spring rotation!

High/Low Skirt

This spring seems to be about pushing my style boundaries. I really like the high-low skirt trend, but I think I'd want to start with this subtle high-low hem to see if this trend really fits me. Plus, the price is amazing!


Sheer Skirt

This is a trend that is NOT my usual style, but I am oddly attracted to it. I think it's very girly and regal looking. I think I just have to get comfortable with tucking in my shirts which is a necessity for a lot of the spring trends out there.


Chambray Shirt

I cannot tell you how long I have wanted a chambray shirt! I think they are so laid back and so chic. Button downs aren't normally my style, but the relaxed fit of these shirts make them a must have.

Colorblock Tank

Colorblock anything is HUGE right now! But I am really partial to the colorblock tanks. I think they are a great and subtle way to incorporate this trend into your wardrobe and is also a great layering piece for those early spring days.

White Jeans

Ok, this trend scares me the most! White bottoms are very difficult to pull off. I'm not even nervous about the major emphasis on my bottom half, I'm terrified of getting them dirty! This trend is an absolute NO-NO to work. Children equals dirty!

Destroyed Denim


I don't own one pair of less than perfect jeans. Meaning, no destroyed denim! I've wanted a pair of these for a while and I don't know why I haven't picked them up! I think destroyed denim jeans are such a great foundation for so many spring casual outfits.

Capped Toe Flats

I love the Chanel-esque feel of these capped flats. I also own quite a few pairs of Target flats and they are very comfy and hold up very well.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I want a chambray skirt, distressed jeans, and the chanel-like shoes..

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by