Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What I'm Reading and Watching This Week

March is just the longest month ever! It's the one month with not a single day off from school. I keep wishing for my snow days (two are built into our calendar!), but it doesn't appear that this is going to happen anytime soon. So I've been doing a lot of youtubing and blog reading to pass the time!

What I'm Watching This Week



I've only recently found Diamondsandheels14 on Youtube and I am so glad I did! I find her to be one of the most beautiful and brave Youtube gurus! Her skincare and acne videos are amazing! She's also super cheery and who doesn't love that?

What I'm Reading This Week


If you don't read Penny Chic than my goodness you need to! I LOVE this blog! This blog takes discount fashion to a whole new level! Outfits feature only items from Sears, Target, JCPenny, Kmart and Walmart! This blog has made me look at some stores in a whole new way!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by