Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What I'm Reading and Watching This Week

What I'm Watching This Week:

♥ I love SCCastaneda on Youtube! She has the cutest personality and hauls that I can totally afford! Her F21 hauls are my faves and after watching this amazing jewelry haul, I MUST get me there!



What I'm Reading This Week:

♥ Blog
If you don't read The Look For Less, then Lordie! You are missing out!

The Look For Less helps you put together entire designer looks or designer pieces for a fraction of the cost! I get so much fashion inspiration and shopping list additions from this site!


♥ Book:
Still making my way through the first four books of the Pretty Little Liars series. Pretty Little Liars #3: Perfect

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by