Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I'm Reading and Watching This Week

What I'm Reading This Week

Tammy or Not A Rich Girl, was one of the first beauty blogs I began reading many moons ago. She is also one of the first bloggers I became friendly with via twitter, email and Facebook. She does great looks and I especially love a lot of her looks because they look great glasses. She is such a sweetheart, if you don't read her blog already, you need to start!


What I'm Watching This Week



I just LOVE, LOVE Judy from ItsJudyTime. I love her personality and her hairstyles are super glam and super easy. This favorites video with her husband is just too cute. I want to make videos like this with John lol.

What are your favorite blogs and youtube loves this week?

1 comment:

Tammy said...

aww this was so sweet of you!! I really look forward to who you read for the week and I was surprised to see my blog there. =)

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by