Monday, April 2, 2012

Current Faves-March 2012

I was actually a good beauty blogger over the month of March and tried a lot of new products and also began reaching for some old products that I haven't used in a while. This month's faves mainly consist of making my skin glowy and :knock on wood: my skin has been behaving lately!




From L to R, top to bottom:

Laura Gellar Balance and Brighten- I received this in a trio of products from Apothica.com. I watch a lot of Laura Gellar on QVC, and this product in particular always interested me. She says to use it as a foundation, however I'm not that comfy with my skin yet so I use this over my foundation and concealer, and it works amazingly!! It just softens my face and reduces any rudiness or redness that still may show through.

Revlon Photoready Concealer, Light
- I bought this for an undereye concealer, and I am really loving it! For a stick concealer it blends very smoothly and it works perfectly to conceal and brighten my undereye area.

Clinique Clinique Even Better Makeup in Alabaster
- I bought this when I bought Clinique's Even Better serum and I really like this foundation. However, it is VERY similar in coverage and look to the Neutrogena Even Skin Foundation, so I will probably save the cash when I run out of this and purchase the Neutrogena one.

The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost
- I've been using this as my primer and I really like this product. Can you tell I've been trying to incorporate a lot of brightening skincare even into my make up routine? This feels very similar to my former fave primer my Avon Magix. It really helps pores and gives me an extra brightening under my foundation.

♥ Mally Volumizing Mascara- I love this stuff! See my review here. It really darkens my lashes and thickens them and gives them a great shape.

Laura Gellar Blush n Brighten in Honeydipped- I know this says blush, but I have totally been using this as an all over bronzer! I use this on a day to day basis, but I wouldn't recommend it for pictures because it can photograph a little too shimmery. I think I received this in a Birchbox like a year ago, but haven't really tried it until recently.


FTC: All products were purchased by me with the exception of the Balance and Brighten which was purchased with a gift card provided by apothica.com. All opinions are my own!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by