Friday, April 13, 2012

Quickie Fitness

I have a confession to make. I am lazy. Like super lazy. I hate working out and I love eating junk food. I've gotten better with eating more fruits and veggies, but I'm still nowhere close to being healthy. Lately, Pinterest has reignited my goal to make myself a healthier Melissa. One thing that I've done that I've really loved lately is saved these mini work outs to the camera roll on my phone. I've been doing some of them up to five times a day. I'm getting a workout in with out breaking a sweat. This isn't recommend to actually lose weight or tone, but I've found that this is better than not working out, and can hopefully lead to me building up some kind of resistance to my laziness and wanting to work out more! Save these babies to your phone and do them whenever you're waiting for the boy to get ready (like I do), during a commercial break or whenever you have some time.
Do you have any quickie workout recommendations? Or any tips to gradually adapt a healthy lifestyle? I need all the help I can get!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by