Friday, April 20, 2012

QVC Beauty Tube- April Edition

The QVC Beauty Tube is currently the only beauty subscription service I still subscribe to.  I've tried a few, but this one is totally worth it and also worth the wait since it's only a couple of times a year.  The products are full sized or very generous samples and they are from very well known and respected brands.  See what I've received in my previous beauty tubes here and here.  I think this month's version may be my favorite yet.  I'm glad it was so great because now I don't get another one until August!


* Tarte LipSurgence Lip Luster in Frisky- I've heard a lot of great things about this brand and more specifically this product.  This is sort of like a lipstain in pencil form and is also said to hyrdrate and smooth the lips.  I can't wait to try this out!

*Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Moisturizing Gel Cream- I'm always nervous to try out new skin care products and this one is no exception.  This cream is said to improve the appearance of skin's texture while hydrating.  The claims sound great, so I may have to carefully test out this product!

* StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles- This cream is said to make stretch marks less visible in 2-8 weeks! I have stretch marks on my inner thighs and the backs of my calves so I will definitely be trying this baby out!

* Philosophy Amazing Grace Shower Gel- These shower gels seem to be a popular product in these Beauty Tubes.  I think they are ok, not great, but I do really like the scent of this one!

*Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick- I love that the Beauty Tube has given me the opportunity to try several Mally products, because I love them! This is a gorgeous bronzy color and based on the reviews is supposed to stay put all day long!

*Wen Cleansing Conditiioner in Tea Tree- Ughhh! Not another Wen product! This is also seems to be a popular product in the Beauty Tube and I am just not a fan.  I think this product is meant more for someone who washed their hair daily, and that's just not me.  I am going to include this in part of a giveaway that I have coming up.

*Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash- I have heard great things about Bliss' skincare products and I am very excited to try this.  It's said to cleanse and exfoliate in one and is appropriate for all skin types!

* St Tropez Gradual Tanner in Medium to Dark- This is the baby that I am most excited to try out! I have heard so many great things about tanning products from St Tropez.  I'm a little goofy when it comes to tanning products so I'm glad that I get to test out a gradual tanner from them first.  However, I am a little concerned that the medium to dark formula will be a bit too much for my super pale skin.

Does anyone else get the QVC Beauty Tube? If you don't, I highly recommend you run over to QVC.com and sign up for it!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by