Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Fling Tag!

I saw this Spring Fling tag going around Youtube a couple of weeks ago. I really like to do these funny beauty-ish tags, so here we go!



 1. Go to palette
♥ WnW Paradise Cove
I have had this WnW palette FOREVER! I loooove this palette! It gives a beautiful neutral smokey eye, or a fun shimmery purple eye. The pigmentation is fantastic and over a good primer, it lasts all day.

 2. Go to Blush
 ♥ Cargo Mendocino
I love this Cargo blush. It's a bit on the shimmery side, so some may not like it, but the pigmentation is amazing and I don't need to really use a highlighter with it either.

 3. Favorite Spring Face Product
 ♥ Laura Gellar Balance n Brighten
 This is has become my overall face product. Over a foundation it makes skin flawless, and if I'm having a really good skin day (very rare) it acts as a great foundation. I really recommend this product to girls who have blotchy or dull skin.

 4. Go to Lip Combo
 ♥ Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting and Mac Lipglass in Underage
This is only for those gals who like really pale pink lips. I love this lip look with a soft purple eye look because it just looks soft and feminine.

 5. Fave Nail Polish
 ♥ China Glaze For Audrey
What girl doesn't love this Tiffany blue nail color? It's my favorite spring/summer nail color.

 6. Fave Spring Trends
♥ Coral
 I am OBSESSED with coral. I've never liked pink or red, but for some reason I am just super drawn to coral. I need to get more coral into my wardrobe. It just helps liven up my skin tone.

 7. Fave Things To Wear
♥ Spring Jackets
I love wearing light and light colored spring jackets. I'm so tired of my heavy grey or black winter jacket, that putting on a light and fun colored spring jacket just feels so lux!

 8. Hair Trend for Spring
♥ Natural
I don't even know if natural hair is a trend this spring, but it's always a spring and summer trend in my book. The warmer it gets the more I dread blow drying my hair, thus my quest to find the perfect heat free curls.

 9. Hair Style
♥ Side Ponytails
 I love the soft and low side ponytail trend. I like having some hair around my face but also like having my hair pulled book so this combines the two perfectly!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by