Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What I'm Reading and Watching This Week

What I'm Watching This Week



I've seen this DIY project on Pinterest a lot, but I love the way Carah breaks it down for you. I really love this idea to display some of my prettier earrings and even sunglasses!

What I'm Reading This Week


I love Becky of Everyday Makeup Blog. She's super sweet, super gorgeous and super thrifty! Her colorful makeup looks feature almost all drugstore products and she also gives great product reviews. If you don't read her blog yet, you should definitely start!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

You did it again!! I feel like I'm going to be on the Everyday Makeup Blog all day till I read every post! lol btw - Are you going to IMATS next week?

Jullianna B said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. I see you offer priceless info. Will definitely come back for more of this.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by