Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I'm Watching and Reading This Week

I love being on spring break! I wish it was a tad bit warmer for my spring break, but just the fact that I can sleep late and do whatever I please, makes it glorious. I've also been catching up on my Youtube vids and blogs with my extra time. What I'm Watching This Week: I really love watching hair tutorials on Youtube, because you don't need to worry about having the color they are using or the product, etc. You can make hair styles work with whatever products you have. I can't wait to try out this beautiful and simple style on my hair. What I'm Reading This Week: The Budget Babe was one of the first fashion blogs I started reading about 3-4 years back. I guess I like to consider myself a budget babe! This blog breaks down celebrity looks into affordable alternatives and I especially love how she posts all the lookbooks for all of the affordable and fashionable stores. If you love fashion and you love to have money in your bank account, this is a great blog for you!

1 comment:

wifluvelle said...

thanks for recommending that hair vid! i wanna do that all da time but was neva successful

xoxo elle

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by