Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May Favorites

  May was an incredibly busy and complicated month for me, but now that June is just a few days away and better yet I only have 18 work days left until summer vacation, things are definitely on the up and up for me.

The unofficial beginning to summer in NY came with a bang! Temperatures haven't dipped below 80 in a week, and I just don't do well in the heat! The heat has just made me holy lazy, which explains my completely boring May favorites!

From top to bottom, L to R:

Sephora Pore Precision Cleansing Pad- The Clarisonic was a total bust for my skin, so I decided to give this super cheap tool a try after reading a review on Glitz Glam Budget.  I really like this little tool, and for only a few bucks at Sephora, you can't beat it!  I put my cleanser right on this pad and massage it around my face in circular motions.  It's very soothing and provides a very gentle deep cleaning.  I use this daily.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhance
- I bought this product last summer and am still really loving it for easy, breezy type days.  This is a three in one product that has a retinol treatment, SPF 20 and provides sheer coverage.  When I'm having good skin days or have a little bit of color on my face, this along with my concealer really provides all of the coverage I need.

ELF Makeup Mist & Set- I spray this product directly on my face when I know I'll be going somewhere after work and want my makeup to last a little longer than usual.  I notice a tad bit of a difference with staying power, but I really like the finish that it provides my skin.

ELF Eyebrow Filler & Liner- This product is my fave ELF product by far!  It fills in my sparse brows without looking drawn on and the ivory side really helps to enhance my arch.  This product is amazing for only $3!

Lavanilla The Healthy Body Butter in Vanilla Coconut- I think I received this in a Birchbox or Test Tube or something because I usually don't spend this much on a body lotion.  I love the yummy and subtle scent of this lotion and it's really non-greasy.  Not super moisturizing though, so you made something stronger for super dry areas.

....And a random fashion fave


I love these cork wedge heels from Payless!  I bought them during a BOGO sale, and while they aren't SUPER comfy, they aren't bad and give me just the right amount of lift that I need for a night out.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by