Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Swapping what?

I am so sorry I've been away for so long! I've been going through a lot of personal stuff right now.  Break ups are just the worst aren't they? The best part of break ups though is to see how strong of a support system we all have.  My friends, family and coworkers have just been amazing.  I am one lucky lady!

Back the point of this post, revamping your style for free  I've been doing a lot of closet cleaning lately, as I feel like I'm always doing!  After realizing I had a pretty decent amount of stuff I didn't want to just throw it away or get rid of it.  There are a lot of options for you to do with your trash...for it may be someone else's treasure!

Image from Thegloss.com


* Organize a swap with friends!  If you have friends with similar sizing organize a clothing swap.  Tell your girls to clean out their closets, buy some wine and some yummies and make a night out of it.  My friend Brianne and I just swapped some clothing and we ended up with some great stuff!

* Find a clothing swap. Large organized clothing swaps are becoming very popular.  The system sort of works the same way as a clothing swap with friends, but there may be more restrictions.  Try searching meetup.com or clothingswap.com

* Try a swap website!  Since swapping has become increasingly more popular, a slew of swap websites have popped up.  Some of them work differently, but basically you upload photos and descriptions of your items and you get tokens for swapping certain items which you can then use to get an item from the site.  Try swapstyle.com or rehash.com.

What do you guys and gals do with your clothes when you are just so over them?


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by