Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday Quick Tip

As I get back into the swing of blogging, I want to start a new weekly post of quick tips.  I've learned some many from reading great mags, blogs, watching shows and from my great teacher friends that I wanted to share as many of them as I could.

My first tip is about one of my favorite iPhone apps and how to use it.  I love watching beauty vids on YouTube and reading my beauty blogs.  My favorite videos to watch or posts to read are monthly favorites or hauls.  I love so many product recommendations but find it difficult to keep track of products I want to try.

I downloaded an called iDo-Notepad.  It is by far my favorite app! I always have my phone by me so I keep a list of products that I want to try, so when I run to the drugstore or Sephora I know what to look for.  Here's a sampling of the products I have on my list currently:

I also use it to keep track of books I want to read and blog post ideas.  It's a great and free way to keep your shopping lists organized!


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by