Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I'm Reading and Watching This Week

  Back to my Weekly Reads and Watches posts! I've missed doing these.

What I'm Watching This Week




      They very recently opened up a Charming Charlies by me, and to say that I am obsessed is a little bit of an understatement! If you don't know Charming Charlies is an accessory store that is organized by color and super affordable.  It's a girl's wonderland.
   Carly Cristman is one of my favorite YouTubers.  She's super chic and elegant and definitely makes me want to be more daring with my fashion choices.


What I'm Reading This Week


I first started seeing Lily's outfits posted on Pinterest.  She does layering better than most gals, and I love that her blog isn't super fancy or anything.  She either has pictures done in a field or something or my favorites are her pictures in her bathroom mirror at work.  There's just a sense of realness to the blog that I really enjoy.

What have you all been reading or watching this week?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by