Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I'm Watching and Reading This Week

What I'm Watching This Week

I love, love Hahn!  I feel like her and Carly Cristman get a lot more crap than a lot of the other YouTube gurus out there, and I don't know why!  I think Hahn's style is amazing and she's a gorgeous girl.  I especially loved this video of her, sans makeup!  I think it takes a lot of balls to go sans makeup on Youtube, especially when you get crap already.  I love these complete transformation/get ready with me videos.



What I'm Reading This Week

I have loved Lauren Conrad since she first appeared on Laguna Beach.  I think it's quite impressive the brand that she has created.  I know a lot of people love TheBeautyDepartment.com, but I am pretty partial to Laurenconrad.com.  She has great lifestyle articles, fashion, fitness and overall it's just a very pretty site.


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by