Monday, June 18, 2012

Product Rave: The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask

I'm a really a big fan of The Body Shop.  For some reason though, the stores don't do well by me and I'm left with only one local store, when there used to be 4!  I find they make a great quality product and for much cheaper than a lot of high end skin care lines.  They also have crazy sales!

I bought this Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask sometime last year during a 3 for $30 sale.  It's regularly $22, so that was a pretty good deal!  You can purchase this at your local The Body Shop or here .



I use this once a week after exfoliating my skin.  I use a very tiny amount, so this product will last you a very long time.  I have dry skin, even some dry patches in the summer, and I find this provides me with the perfect amount of moisture.  I don't really see a difference in my skin, but definitely feel a difference in my skin after using this product.  It helps provide a smooth canvas for my makeup.

As you can see, the texture is very similar to Pond's Cold Cream.  I use a very small amount and spread a thin layer all over my face..if your skin is very dry you may feel a very slight tingling sensation.  I leave it for about 10 minutes and then wipe it off with a dry wash cloth.  A quick splash of water to get off any excess, and you're all good!

Have you tried this product or any other products from The Body Shop? I'm really liking this brand, and would love to know if there is anything else I should try.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by