Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I'm Watching and Reading This Week

Summer is right around the corner and I have a lot of events coming up.  I have a bachelorette weekend, a wedding and then a huge wedding that I'm in.  It's important to be my fittest to not only look my best, but to have the energy for it all!  I am a lazy person when it comes to working out, and every now and then I need a huge kick in the ass.  I enjoyed this video to help keep up my motivation to be healthy and fit.



What I'm Reading This Week


I'm not an avid watcher of The Office, but if it's on I'll definitely watch it and most likely laugh a lot.  Kelly Kapoor has always been one of my favorite characters on The Office, and I really like Mindy Kaling the actress who plays her.  I had been hearing a lot of good things about her book, so when I saw it at the library last week I snatched it up.

If you are a female between the ages of 17-100, you will love and laugh hysterically at this book!  It covers everything from her breaking into show business, her awkward growing up stage, fashion, dieting, dating..everything.  I highly recommend it!




No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by