Sunday, July 8, 2012

July Glossy Box

So far, I am very impressed with my Glossy Boxes.  The sample sizes are ample, and the box does contain some full sized products.  Also, the brands are definitely considered boutique or upscale brands.  This month's theme was Summer Simplicity and I even enjoyed the Glossy Mag that came with it.

From L to R:

♥ First Aid Beauty Smooth Shave Cream ($16.50 for 6.8 fl. oz- I received 2.0 fl. oz)- This is a brand I have tried previously and i really enjoy their products.  The ingredients are simple and very good for the skin.  I'm really excited to try this product out!

♥ Beauty Addicts Show-OFF Mascara ($20 for a full size product and that's what I received!)- I've never heard of this brand but the mascara contains argan oil, so it should be interesting to test out.

♥ Kinerase Restructure Firming Cream ( $98 for 1.7 oz- I received .24 oz)- This is one of those skin care products that I want to try, but I'm nervous my sensitive skin will go loco!  The description says the cream visibly transforms and contours skin.

Row closest to camera:

♥ Shea Terra Organics Ultimate Moisturizing Body Creme in White Chocolate ($18 for 9 oz- I received 1 oz)- OMG does this stuff smell amazing??!! I've been hearing a lot about this brand on Youtube recently and I'm really excited to test this product out.

♥ Wella Professionals Enrich Moisturizing Treatment ($12 for 5.07 oz- I received .84 fl. oz)- I have seen this brand at a lot of salons, but never really tried it.  My hair is getting a bit fried from the weather, so this will be a good time to try this out.

♥ Perfume Sample of Urban Organic from a Perfume Organic- This is a summery fragrance and I love carrying around these little samples in my purse or when I travel.

1 comment:

Kirtastrophe said...

I forgot to reorder for July and missed this box :( I would have loved the mascara! August is soon though :) thanks for sharing!

kirtastrophesblahg.blogspot.ca

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by