Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Glossybox

So I totally thought my last Glossybox was my July one, but it turns out I jumped ahead a bit.  The theme of this Glossybox was "Summer Nights".  I must say this is my least favorite box so far.


From L to R, top to bottom:

Sebastian Color Ignite Multi Tone Shampoo- I recently got my hair highlighted so I am happy to try out a color safe shampoo.

Allesandro International Pedix Heel Rescue Balm- Foot creams are always great to have during the winter.

Sebastian Color Ignite Multi Tone Conditioner- The description says this is a micro-bubble conditioner.  I don't know what that means, but it does sound kind of fun!

Almond and Aloe Hand & Body Emulsion- I'm not a fan of samples in packages like this.  It's really too small of an amount to get a true feel for the product.

Senna Cosmetics Double Dose Lip Lacquer- This is the product I am the most excited to try out.  Not only do I really like pearlized lip colors, but the description of this product says it contains vitamins and jojoba oil to keep lips moisturized.

Ofra Cosmetics Universal Eyebrow Pencil- The description of this product says it's waterproof and contains beeswax to help keep things in place.  I want to see if it's actually universal though!

So all in all, definitely some products I am going to be testing out, but I'm only really excited about the Senna Lip Lacquer.  Did anyone else get this month's Glossybox? What do you guys think?


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by