Monday, July 2, 2012

June Favorites

June is definitely one of my favorite months, because it marks the end of school!  While we were quite lucky for a bit in June with some cool weather, it has heated up big time in the past two weeks.  This has led to me being very lazy in terms of my hair and makeup.




From L to R, top to bottom:

*Beauty Secrets Acetone Nail Polish Remover- I know that acetone remover isn't the best for nails, but I was using non-acetone for quite a while and had to scrub and scrub to get the polish off.  This is two swipes and I'm done!  I got this at Sally Beauty.

*Coco Lobo Candle from Slatkin & Co- OMG! Is this candle yum, yum, yummy! This is the ultimate sunscreen, summer, pina colada type scent.  I bought it during the 2 for $20 sale at Bath and Body Works and I have to say this is a much stronger candle than some of my Yankee Candles ones.

*Secret Outlast Deodorant- Ok girls, this is probably TMI, but I am sweater.  I hate it and it's gross, but it's the truth.  I bought this deodorant in a pack of 4 at Coscto, and it is AMAZING!  I apply this right after the shower in the evening and in the morning and I'm pretty darn impressed with the results.

*Mally Beauty Eye Shadow Stick in Twilight- I've just been so lazy with my makeup lately, that a swipe of this shadow and some brown liner is my daily look.

*Starfish Earrings- I love, love, love these Starfish earrings!  My dad bought them for me in Cape Cod and they are just the ultimate summer earrings.  I also have been loving stud type earrings lately.

*Shabala Bracelet- These bracelets have become so popular recently! My blue and silver version is from a local jewelry store, but these can be found anywhere online, especially ebay and etsy.


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by