Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Not Your Mamma's QVC

Growing up, I would always catch my mom watching QVC or ordering random kitchen gadgets from them.  Whenever I would pass by QVC while flipping channels I would see either kitchen goods, a tacky holiday decoration or hideous clothing.  Within the past few years, QVC has definitely stepped up their game incorporating a lot more popular and "younger" brands.

Just some of the brands that QVC now carries:

*Tarte
*Philosophy
*Clarisonic
*K-Dash by Kardashian Clothing
*Dooney & Bourke
*Isaac Mizrahi

I have found myself ordering quite a lot of beauty products from QVC within the past year or so.  I find that the kits and sets they put together offer a lot of product for a lot less money than you would pay for the products individually.

Where you really find the great values on QVC is their Today's Special Value or TSV.  The TSV is one item or set that is on super sale for one particular day.  During the work year I'm not really home to watch what the TSV is and sometimes I'll get home and realize it's an item I really want but it's all sold out!

I couldn't miss out another TSV, so I signed up for Inside Q.  For $12 a year you receive access to the Inside Q website, online newsletter and print magazine monthly.  What the print magazine and online newsletter contain is information on at least 5 TSV's for the next month.  You are also able to order them earlier to ensure that you can snatch them up!  You are also given a sneak peak on upcoming and new products and sometimes given special days on free shipping and easy pay (split up monthly payments interest free).

Here's a look at this month's issue of Inside Q.

This month's issue included information on Vanessa William's upcoming skincare line, some international recipes, and a few awesome TSV's including this Perfect Formula Gel Coat and Manicure Booster Collection (I'm ordering it!), Honora Pearl Bracelets and a Josie Maran Argan Oil skin care set.

If you find yourself interested in ordering some products from QVC, I would definitely recommend signing up for the Inside Q.  It makes tv shopping a bit simpler.

FTC Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with QVC in anyway, I'm just a fan!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by