Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I'm Reading and Watching This Week

What I'm Watching-YouTube


I know I include videos from Carly Cristman quite often, but I just love her! Her style is very classic and funky and well I envy her everything! Her bedroom tour is no exception!



What I'm Watching- TV

Last summer I was obsessed with the book and the movie The Help.  It FINALLY came on tv and I have been watching it On Demand non-stop!


What I'm Reading- Blogs


Kendi has been one of my favorite style bloggers for a while.  Her outfits are very chic, yet very wearable and very doable with items that you probably already have!


What I'm Reading- Books


Nothing as of now..heading to the library today!

What are you watching and reading this week??

1 comment:

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

nice!


p.s. I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by