Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I'm Reading and Watching This Week

What I'm Watching This Week


I love Kate and her simple hair tutorials.  This woman has the best hair ever!  This is a simple hair style, yet perfect for the summer days where you want your hair out of your face!




What I'm Reading This Week


I'm a bit behind on my blog reading, but I have been enjoying Matched.  I picked this up because of a pin I saw on Pinterest.  It was a list of 25 book series to give a try if you loved The Hunger Games.  Well considering I am OBSESSED with the Hunger Games, I was definitely going to give some of the books on the list a try.  I started with Matched.  Matched also takes place in a post-apocalyptic society, but to me it's more of a love story.  I'm on the waiting list for the second book from the library!




1 comment:

Tammy said...

I love the Matched books!! I can't wait till part 3. Did you like Twilight books? If so, you should check out the Shiver trilogy.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by