Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What I've Been Watching and Reading This Week

What I've Been Watching


I've recently discovered Chriselle's Youtube page and I am in love!  I love her fashion sense and her fashion videos are fantastic.  Even though I'm off for the summer, I really enjoyed this video on 4 work looks for the hot weather.



What I've Been Reading


I must be on a female comedian kick, because this week I finished up Tina Fey's autobiography, Bossypants.  This book is very similar in style to Mindy Kaling's.  Part autobiography, part advice and entirely hilarious!  If you didn't think this woman was brilliant before, than this book will absolutely prove her awesomeness to you!




No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by