Saturday, August 11, 2012

Most Warn Tag..Summer Edition!

I've seen this Most Worn tag going around Youtube and decided to do a summer edition of it myself!  I love doing these tags and I love seeing what products some of my other fave beauty gurus are currently into.

Beauty Products


Most worn......

Nail polish- Sinful Colors in Glass Pink
I've heard a lot about Sinful Colors polishes and I bought quite a few at Walgreens when they were on sale.  This shimmery pink color is the perfect base for the popular glitter polishes this summer.  It does take a few coats to get it opaque, but it's very pretty.

Hair Product- Garnier Fructis Style Curl Calm Down Cream
It's summer and I just don't want to bother with my hair.  If I'm not attempting one of the heat less styles that I've shown on the blog earlier, I'm just scrunching my hair a bit.  This works nicely to bring out a little bit of my natural wave and to keep frizzies at bay.

Foundation (not pictures)- Revlon Whipped Creme Foundation
This product lives up to the hype!  It gives beautiful coverage and the staying power is pretty amazing!

Blush- NYX Cream Blush in Glow
I've had this product forever and I use this every day over the summer! The color is just beautiful and you only need a tiny, tiny bit!  This provides a great base for powder blush if you want a more dramatic look as well.

Bronzer- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Is there not a beauty blogger or youtuber who doesn't love this bronzer? It's SUPER cheap, a great natural looking color and matte!  It's perfect for all over color and for contouring.  I'm pretty pale, even through the summer, so this is a great product for fair skinned beauties!

Lip Product- EOS Lip Balm
Can you see how gross this product is? I use and abuse this lip balm! EOS Lip Balms are my faves and they keep my lips silky smooth.

Mascara- CARGO Better-Than-Waterproof Mascara
I got this in a kit from Apothica.com quite a few months ago and I waited until summer to begin using it.  This is a great waterproof mascara and it provides nice length to my lashes.  I also like how it doesn't come off from sweat or humidity, but it comes off easily with makeup remover.

Eyeshadow- Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Stick (Twilight)
This eyeshadow stick is a beautiful bronzey color, perfect for summer, and I just prefer using cream shadows during the summer.  The staying power is great and while it does crease, it's such a subtle color and sheen, that it's barely noticeable.

Fashion Products

Most worn.....



Bag- White leather and nude/tan logo Coach bag
I bought this bag a few summers ago at a Coach Outlet, and it's my go to summer bag.  I'm not one who can change their purse with every outfit.  I just have too much stuff and I've tried those in-bag organizers, but it just doesn't work for me.  This baby is my go to.

Shoes- Crocs Adrina Flat
Never, ever did I think I would EVER wear a pair of Crocs.  I saw these on quite a few Youtube Guru's channels, and when I went to read the reviews at Amazon I was pretty impressed.  I love cute shoes, but I guess I must have crappy feet, because if I'm doing a lot of walking and wearing just sandals or flats, my legs will be in AGONY afterwards.  These shoes are so comfy and I think they are pretty darn cute.

Accessory- Bella's of Cape Cod Starfish Earrings
I love my Starfish "diamond" earrings from Bella's of Cape Cod.  To me they are so summery, and I just like the idea of studs during the summer since my hair is mostly up anyway.

Clothing Item- American Eagle Floral Print Summer Dress
I LOVE this vintage-y looking sundress from American Eagle.  The sweetheart neckline and buttons down the bust are so feminine.  I've worn this to work, just hanging out with my girls and on dates.  It's a great multipurpose dress!

As summer is winding down, I'd love to see what you gals most worn items are!


2 comments:

Christina said...

I totally want to do this myself! So fun!

I've been seeing those crocs on youtube too and they are adorable. NEVER thought I would say that...

Iyah Love said...

Fun tag!! i love EOS lip balm :)

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by