Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tip Thursday: Dry your nails quicker!

I'm slowly started to getting the hang of an at home manicure.  One of my biggest problems is a total lack of patience when it comes to waiting for my nails to dry.  I've tried quick dry top coats and they still aren't quick enough for me.

I've googled tips on how to dry my nails faster and have tried quite a few of their suggestions, but my favorite involves dunking your fingers directly into a bowl of ice cold water.  Hold them there for about 30 seconds and voila- dry nails!

Google images

What is your favorite way to dry your nails faster or your favorite at home mani tip?

1 comment:

GingerSnapSJ8 said...

I have never EVER heard of that but I am SO trying! Thanks!

P.s. check out my blog too ;-)

http://gingersnapsj8.blogspot.com

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by