Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tip Thursday: Layer Acne Meds

My skin has not been treating me so nicely this summer.  I've had breakout after breakout, and I've been finding the best way to treat these annoying spots is to layer acne treatments on the zits before going to sleep.  I use this store brand benzoyl peroxide gel covered with a dab of Queen Helene's Mint Julep mask.  I don't know if the Queen Helene's mask even reaches the breakout because of the salicylic acid, but it appears to be working to dry out these suckers even quicker.



What's your favorite tip or product to treat acne?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by