Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I'm Reading and Watching This Week

What I'm Watching This Week


I really love SarahBelle93x's Youtube vids.  Her preppy J. Crew inspired style is right up my alley and she just has a cute and bubbly personality.  This video on 4 ways to knot a belt is very quick and informative!



What I'm Reading This Week


The blog, A Beautiful Mess, just makes me want to be a better person haha.  The recipes, DIY projects and artwork on this blog are just beautiful.  It's written by two sisters and they even offer some Ecourses.  I'm interested in taking their blogging e-course.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by