Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I'm Watching and Reading This Week

What I'm Watching This Week

This isn't my normal beauty/fashion Youtube vid of the week, but I have watched this video WAY too many times.  I'm Team Coco all the way and Will Ferrel is just amazingly hilarious!  This video on Will's obvious pain over the KStew/RPatz breakup is just amazing.  If you need a good laugh, give this video a watch!




What I'm Reading This Week

I've featured some of Kate's hair videos on here before, but was surprised that I didn't feature her blog yet, All The Small Things.  Her blog is just so visually pretty.  She features her hair styles here, some fashion and beauty advice and little tidbits about her amazing personal decorating style.  I definitely recommend giving her blog a browse for some inspiration for hair, beauty and home!


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by