Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I'm Watching and Reading This Week

What I'm Watching

I've really enjoyed seeing the "Products I Regret Buying" videos going around Youtube.  There are so many positive reviews on so many products out there, that sometimes I find them difficult to believe.  I know it sounds strange, but I enjoy seeing negative reviews.  It makes the guru doing them seem a bit more reliable to me.

Saaamage is not a guru I've discussed before, but I really enjoy her videos.  She uses and discusses a mix of affordable and high end products.  This "Products We Regret Buying" video with her cousin just cracks me up.



What I'm Reading

I'm in Cape Cod this week enjoying the beach and some time with my Grandma so no blogs for me.  I have been enjoying this book though I picked up at my local library.    The Beauty Diet goes into depth about how what you eat affects your skin and also discusses some great foods ( super foods) to incorporate into your diet to get a more glowing complexion.  It's scientific without being boring.




No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by