Sunday, September 2, 2012

August Favorites

August was my busiest month of the summer and unfortunately, it's the month that my bank account ran nearly dry since I don't start getting paid again until September.  So here are my August favorites:



Beauty Favorites

♥ Bath and Body Works Carried Away Shimmer Body Cream- Every now and then I need a little extra sparkle in my life and this body cream gives me a nice subtle sparkle on my arms and legs.  When you look up close it looks a little too sparkly, but to everyone else it just looks a bit shimmery.  I also like the scent, it's a light floral scent with a little bit of sweetness to it.

♥ Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss in Infinitely Pretty- I never purchase Rimmel products (got this in my Maid of Honor survival kit), but this lip gloss gives my lips such a pretty shimmer- it looks like diamonds.  Plus- it's super affordable and actually moisturizing.  It is a bit on the sticky side but I don't mind sticky glosses.

♥ Trader Joe's Vitamin E Oil- I've had this oil for a few years and I never really used it.  I purchased it after I read that vitamin e oil helps reduce acne scars but it just made me break out.  A few weeks ago I started using it as a cuticle oil and I love it! It's super moisturizing and has helped cut down a little bit on my frequent hangnails and dry cuticles.

♥ VS Pink With A Splash Pink and Flirty All Over Body Mist- My friend gave me this body splash and it's the first Pink fragrance I've tried and I really like it.  I only use body sprays over the summer because I feel a perfume is just too heavy and this scent is really light and girly.

Fashion Favorite
♥ Custom Shambala Bracelet- This was my maid of honor gift and I am OBSESSED with this bracelet.  I work it into way too many outfits, but it's so pretty and sparkly!

What have your August favorites been?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by