Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Back to Work OOTD's

So September marks back to school for so many parents, but also for so many teachers.  As much as parents have to drag their children out of bed for school, teachers have to drag themselves out of bed also.  It's hard to get back into the swing of things at first, but by week 2 or 3, I'm ok.

It's very difficult to dress for my building, because it's old and insanely hot!  It's difficult to maintain professionalism while trying to stay cool as well.  Thankfully this week has been a lot more comfortable.

Professional Development

My first couple of days back were just meetings and professional development all day.  This is much more casual than when the students are there.  We were in the air-conditioned library for part of the day (which explains the sweater), but organizing our blazing hot classrooms for the rest of the day (which explains the shorts).

Fly away cardigan- Marshall's
White tee- H&M
Necklace- Vera Wang for Kohls
Shorts- F21
Sandals- Steve Madden


Today was a beautiful day with a high of only 74 degrees.  I love days like this- if only the leaves were changing!


Floral tank- Eyeshadow Brand from Marshall's
Layering black tank- Joyce Leslie
Mint Skinnies- Viggo Ross from Annie Sez
Shoes- Adrina Flats by Crocs
Bracelet- Lia Sophia
Necklace- I think Juju Beads..ahh I forgot!

I love, love these mint skinnies!  I think once the leaves turn though I will have to retire them.


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by