Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall Lust List: Makeup and Goodies

Two weeks ago I posted my Fall Fashion Lust list.  Today I am thinking about some cosmetics and hair care goodies that I am lusting over for the fall.  I really love fall makeup.  The warm tones and neutral colors that are popular for fall just suit me and work with my skin tone and eye color. Here are some girly goodies that I am lusting over for the fall!



*Urban Decay Naked Palette





I know..I am probably the last person on the planet without the Naked Palette! The more I see it, the more I want it.  I was just trying to use up some of the makeup items I already had, but I still want this.  Plus, there are TONS of tutorials on Youtube using this palette so the inspiration is endless.

*Benefit How to Look the Best at Everything Kit


Not only am I total sucker for Benefit's packaging, but I have heard great things about their new Hello Gorgeous foundation.  I've never purchased a full size high end product, so I thought this kit would be a great way to try it, plus some of their other products to provide me with flawless skin.

*NYX The Curve Liquid Liner



I am admittedly horrible at applying liquid liner.  I've practiced it so many times, and I just can't get the hang of it.  One eye will come out great and the other eye will look so wonky!  The curve of this liner looks like it will provide my shaky hand with a little bit more stability.  Definitely worth a try!

*Mally Perfect Prep Hydrating Under Eye Brightener

I love me some Mally.  I've gotten to try quite a few of her products through my QVC Beauty Tubes and I could watch her on QVC all day.  This is a product that I am super intrigued by.  My under eye circles aren't super dark, but they are definitely more noticeable than they were a year ago and my skin is generally lacking in brightness, so I really want to try this product to brighten up my eye area.

*Palladio Lip Ink Marker Lipstain in Berry



Berry lips are just a staple in fall and I think lipstains are a great way to achieve the berry look.  I've heard great things about this Palladio lipstain and for under $10 it's worth a shot!

*Conair Infinity You Curl XL Curling Wand



I use my regular You Curl wand quite frequently, and I want to try this jumbo one to achieve even bigger curls/waves.  I find clipless irons so much easier to use and I can't wait to try this baby!

*Lush Big Shampoo

I am on the search for the perfect shampoo/conditioner system or combo for my hair.  While I don't think this is an everyday shampoo, this is definitely a shampoo I want to try.  The idea of a grainy shampoo just sounds weird, but I can't wait to try this out!

What are your cosmetics or beauty goody must haves this fall?

2 comments:

mayaari said...

Big shampoo is great stuff! Once you start working it into your hair, it lathers up a LOT and leaves your hair squeaky clean. I used it as a clarifying shampoo to get rid of product buildup, and the scent is a nice reminder of summer days at the beach :)

Tammy said...

You need the naked palette!!! Go get it!!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by