Sunday, September 23, 2012

Who doesn't love a bauble? My new addiction to Kitsy Lane

Hello lovelies!  A few weeks back I saw one of my favorite style bloggers, Mix & Match Fashion, talk about an e-tailer named Kitsy Lane.  She had just signed up to be a representative and I quickly jumped on over to the site to get some information.  

A few years back I sold Lia Sophia jewelry and most of my friends who purchased Lia Sophia jewelry already had a woman they bought from so that quickly died out for me.  I always loved the idea of direct selling though.  Kitsy Lane gives me the opportunity to direct sell great fashion jewelry pieces without worrying about setting up physical parties because it's all done online!

Kitsy Lane has an amazing selection of jewelry and hair pieces (similar in quality to Jewelmint) with an array of price points.  The seller picks their favorite pieces to add to their boutique and some pieces they want to go on sale every week.  It's so easy and so much fun!

Here are some of my favorite pieces from my own Kitsy Lane store:

Laurel Earrings- $28





Visit my own personal site for some fun shopping or information on how to sign up for Kitsy Lane!

FTC Disclaimer: I chose to sign up to become an independent retailer for Kitsy Lane.  I do make a small commission off any products sold.  

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by