Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My last QVC New Beauty Test Tube :(

   My lovely QVC "Beauty Tube" subscription has come to an end.  I really hope they re-start this program, because this is the only beauty subscription service that I really stuck with the entire time.  I use the most products from this service than I did from any of the other ones.  Here is what I received in my October New Beauty Test Tube, available at qvc.com.

From top to bottom, L to R:

*bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Sparkplug- This is the first bareMinerals product I have received in any of my Beauty Tubes, and I'm very excited to try this out.  I wish it was one of the Buxom glosses, but I guess I can't complain as this is a color that appears will suit my skin tone.

*Mally Beauty Evercolor Automatic Eyeliner in Onyx- I am so happy to get this baby!  My Mally Evercolor Liner in Onyx is one of my favorites, and this automatic pencil is sure to jump to my favorites list in no time.  My favorite products I have received from this Beauty Tube have always been the Mally products.

*Perfect Formula Strong Nail System Daily Moisture- The product description states that this will "deliver a boost of hydration on and around the nail, leaving nails beautiful."  I have really crap nails.  They are weak and brittle and break super easily.  I hope this product (which can be applied on naked nails and polished nails) will help me develop stronger nails.

*WEN Cleansing Conditioner in Sweet Almond Mint- Yes, another Wen Cleansing Conditioner!  This is I believe the third one of these I have received in my Beauty Tubes.  One I gave to a friend, one I kept for a giveaway and this one I believe I will try again.  In a few weeks I'm getting a keratin like treatment so sulfate free here I come.

*Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse- I have heard A LOT about this brand from Youtube and blogs and I am very excited to try this out.  I have been looking for a good thickening product to help with my lack of root volume.

*Perricone MD High Potency Eye Treatment- I love a good eye cream and I am very excited to try this product out.  I have received quite a few Perricone products and while I did enjoy all of them, I didn't find any of them worth the super expensive price for the full size product.

*philosophy full of promise dual action restoring cream- Philosophy is a brand that I really enjoy.  I haven't tried any of their anti-aging products yet and I guess at age 27, it's a good time to start.

*Smileactives Tooth Whitening Pen- The information states that in clinical trials the average participant had their teeth whitened by 10 shades, and some saw results up to 10 shades lighter!  I am super excited for this product, as my smile is a little on the dull side.  I have received quite a few whitening toothpastes in my Beauty Tubes, but they are all dry toothpastes (using no water on your toothbrush) and that's just too weird for me.

All in all, I have REALLY enjoyed my QVC Test Tubes and like I said I hope they restart this program. again.  See what I've received in my previous tubes by clicking here, here, here, here.


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by