Saturday, November 24, 2012

F21 50% Off Haul ::pic heavy::

  A few weeks ago I tweeted about an amazing sale that Forever 21 was having, an extra 50% off sale items!  They are currently running the same promotion, so I decided to post my haul pics now.

CLOTHING

Essential Longline Cami (I also purchased it in black)- $3.80

 Boxy Open Knit Sweater- $7.32 (can't wait for summer to wear this!)
 Chunky Knit Sweater- $7.99
This was the only fail of the haul.  The neck opening was SUPER tiny and there was even a hole in the arm.  I'm turning this into leg warmers/boot toppers.
Sequined Shoulder Top- $7.03

Striped 3/4 Sleeve Top- $3.91
Can you tell I was Taylor Swift inspired with this top?

Quilted Jacket- $14.14
This was the best buy of the bunch! I love the cropped fit of this and the quilted detailing.

Boston Raglan Top- $3.50
Ordered this in a large so it'd be super big and slouchy.

I also ordered the Houndstooth blazer seen in my Thanksgiving OOTD here.  The cost of this item was $12!

OTHER GOODIES

Diagonal Pyramid Bracelet- $2.50

Nail polishes- 50 cents each!
Shimmering Nail Polish, Purple Party, Girly Grape

I'd love to know if anyone else picked anything up from either the Veteran's Day sale or the Black Friday sale!

2 comments:

Sharina said...

Love the picks you bought at F21!!! You are sexy too!

BTW, followed your blog, sweetie!♥ it!
♥,
Shari

Tammy said...

Great haul!!! I think I need some of those longline tanks to cover my butt when I wear leggings..lol

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by