Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fitspiration: Mini Workouts

   So my Fitspiration journey hasn't been going as well these past two weeks.  I've lost three pounds, but as I'm getting ready to go to weddings or holiday events or dates I'm just so uncomfortable with how I look and how things fit on me.

  I know that my tv show loving self does not help with my fitspiration journey.  If a workout interferes with my shows, that work out won't happen!  I have a stationary bike that I frequently use, but sometimes I don't feel that I push myself as much while riding the bike.  I also feel like I want to incorporate more strength moves into my work outs.

  That's where my lovely little Pinterest mini workouts come in to play!  I've pinned a lot of these "burn 100 calorie" work outs from Pinterest and I love completing them during commercial breaks or even as soon as I get out of bed in the morning for a good way to start my day.





Anyone else utilize "commercial workouts"?  I know it's not the most effective work out since you don't keep your heart rate elevated, but during an hour show I get a good 15-20 minutes of activity in that I wouldn't normally!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by