Saturday, November 3, 2012

October Favorites

  October was a pretty hectic month for me, but I actually have quite a few new favorites.  Before I get into my beauty favorites, I just want to say that I hope all of my fellow East Coasters are safe and suffered minimal property damage from Hurricane Sandy.  I was very lucky to have all of my friends and family safe and no property damage sustained from the storm.  Watching the news footage these past few days has just been horrific and frankly, I can't take watching it anymore.  There are people who really lost everything from this storm, so if you have the means please visit red cross.org to donate $10 and help some of these individuals.

I'm sorry to be all serious there for a second, but now on to the fun stuff!


Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins Bone & Metabolism Support- I have bought vitamins regularly for quite a few years.  I'll take them consistenty for a week or two and then forget.  Since I bought the gummy vitamin version I've been taking them every day.  I can't say I feel more energy or healthier, but the version I purchased has Biotin in them and my nails have been able to grow longer than they have in a while.  

Urban Decay Naked Palette- I know I am like the last person on the planet to purchase the Naked Palette.  Now that I have it I don't know how I lived so long with out it.  It's so versatile and all of the warm shades are so perfect for fall.

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in No 21- Finally a BB cream that I like!  I received this in my last Glossy Box and I'm glad I forgot to unsubscribe when I wanted to.  This BB cream is a tad light for me, but with some darker powder on top it balances it out.  This provides really nice coverage, and a little goes a long way.  Too much of this product and it does not blend out nicely.  My only gripe with this product is the smell- a combo of soap and old lady perfume.

ELF Makeup Mist & Set- This mist contains cucumber, aloe and some essential vitamins and I really love it.  Do I notice my makeup lasting longer? No, but it helps take away any powdery textures on my face and it helps give my dry skin an extra shot of moisture.

Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Quad in Blushed Wines- If I haven't been using the Naked Palette, I've been using this quad for a subtle work look.  I really like using purples and pinks with my greenish blue eyes and the colors in this quad are subtle enough to really work for a day look.

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Light- This concealer means business.  It really does cover any blemishes or scars I have on my face.  However, it's a bit too light so I use this under my foundation to cover any marks.  This is a product that you need only a pin drop to get coverage.  My only problem is that it doesn't last as long as I'd like.  

Favorite blog of the month- Blogilates-  During my recent health kick I've been reading more and more health and fitness blogs.  Blogilates is my favorite fitness guru on Youtube and her blog is equally informative.  Her printable workouts are the best and so easy to use!

Favorite Youtube Video of the Month-

I MUST make one of these babies!!!

What were your favorite products for the month of October?

2 comments:

João Elias said...

nice blog :) im following you now! please follow me back

http://are-you-gonna-be-my-girl.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

I need to make one of those collars!!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by