Friday, November 23, 2012

OOTW: Thanksgiving Week

  So I'm back with some horribly photographed outfit of the days from this past week.  I'm just the most horrendous outfit photographer ever, but I keep trying haha.

Saturday Night House Fiesta

Lace Sleeve Peplum Top- H&M (recent)
Jeans- F21
Black boots (which you can't even see)- Macy's
Necklace- Lia Sophia
Headband- Dollar store
Lips- ELF Red Lip Liner topped with Revlon Red Velvet Lip Butter


Monday Work Day
Purple Blazer- Cotton On (old)
White Layering Tanks- both Old Navy
Black Jeggings- Gap Outlet (old)
Ballet Flats- Burlington Coat Factory (old)
House of Harlow Knock off- Ebay (just search "house of harlow necklace")

Thanksgiving Day- I call this my presidential look 
Blazer- F21 (recent)
White Tee- Aeropostale (old)
Tan tank- H&M
Black legging/jeggings- Calvin Klein from Costco (only $15 and the most comfiest pant ever!)


Black Friday- I'm staying in and avoiding the stores!
Boston Shirt- F21 (recent and super cheap!)
Leggings- H&M


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by